Q. Where is your office located and what are your office hours?

A. The Country Place Office is located in the Clubhouse at 2727 Country Place Drive, Carrollton, Texas 75006 and is open from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.

Q. Where and when does the Board of Directors meet?

A. The Board meets at 7:00 p.m. the second Wednesday of each month in the Clubhouse, except for the months of August and December. 

Q. How do I know what the Board will discuss and can I attend a meeting?

A. The agenda for the Board of Directors meeting is posted on the Friday before each Wednesday meeting. The agenda is posted at the Pro Shop, Lower Tennis Courts, and bulletin board at the front entrance to the Clubhouse. All homeowners are welcome to attend. Homeowner input is the first item on the agenda.   

Q. What is covered by my maintenance assessments?

A. All the amenities: pools, golf course, tennis courts, exercise room, clubhouse, lakes and park/playground.

Q. When are my maintenance assessments due? 

A. They can be paid annually by the deadline announced each year to receive a discount or quarterly on the first of July, October, January, and April.  You will be notified of the new year's assessments at the annual meeting in April and statements are mailed thirty days prior to July 1st, first day of the new fiscal year for Country Place.

Q. Where do I pay my maintenance assessments?

A. They can either be mailed to the lockbox sent with your coupon, or mailed to the office at 2727 Country Place Drive.

Q. What if I am late paying my maintenance assessment?

A. You may be charged a late fee of $25.00.  Assessments are due on the 1st day of each quarter and late after the tenth day.  Mail time and processing time for electronic transfers must be taken into consideration. Our Collection Policy is available on line (see Governing Documents) or a copy can be obtained from the Country Place office.

Q. What are the rules concerning parking a boat or RV?

A. No trailer, camper, boat, or inoperable automobile will be left on the street or on side yards within view of the street.

Q. What do I need to do if I want to build a new fence, deck, or other structure?

A. Exterior changes require approval before starting the project.  An Architectural Approval Application form is available on line (see eForms) or one can be picked up in the office.  You will receive a response in 10 days although the volunteer committee has up to 30 days to review and respond.

Q. What procedure do I follow to sell my house?

A. When you have a potential buyer, you must request a Resale Certificate which can be done online (see Resale Package) or through the Country Place Office. There is a $400 Transfer Fee which is collected at closing.

Q. I plan on leasing a property in Country Place. What documents to I need in order to obtain an ID Tag?

A. 1) Copy of your Lease; 2) Membership Transfer Form Signed by the Homeowner (see eForm) and 3) Copy of your renter’s insurance indicating personal liability insurance coverage.

Q. I’m having houseguests next week. What do I need to do to obtain a Visitor’s Tag?

A. Please see Rules for Houseguests. A eForm is available on line to complete and forward to the Country Place Office.

Q. When will the swimming pool open and when will the lifeguards be on duty?

A. The pool opens May 1 to October. A lifeguard is on duty from Memorial Day through the first day of Carrollton/FarmersBranch ISD from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. When a lifeguard is not on duty, the pool may be used from 7:00 a.m. until dusk at your own risk.

Q. When is trash pickup?

A. Trash pickup is Wednesday, Recycling is every other Wednesday.